Resident card party.
Friday afternoon - 2:30
You're invited to our Christmas Party from noon to 3 pm.
Live music will be at 1 pm.
Join us in Celebration!!
There is a monthly activity schedule for the facility, which includes activities for leisure time, community and family activities. These activities promote positive mental health, range of motion, mobility and social interaction. There are small and large group activities, as well as individualized time.
We provide 24 hour resident supervision by awake staff. Residents are given assistance with daily care, such as: grooming, hygiene, toileting, and dressing; as needed. They are encouraged to assist with their care at their highest possible level to maintain their level of independence. The staff provides assistance for cleaning, laundry, and cooking/serving meals 24 hours per day.
We have a room available for immediate occupancy. Contact us for more information or to set up a tour or an assessment.
CBRFs (Community Based Residential Facilites) are regulated by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS). We are required to meet with prospective residents to assess their needs for assistance with daily cares, medical requirements (if any), hobbies, and interests.
Also included in the monthly rent are costs for:
• Utilities (Heat, Water, Electricity, Air Conditioning)
• Cable TV (both in-room and in the common areas)
• Supplies for activities (Games, supplies for baking or art projects, etc.)
• Property and liability insurance for the building (but not for personal contents of each resident’s room)
• Meals for family members during our family get-togethers, and holiday parties
• Snacks and drinks when friends and family visit